As soon as we receive the Online Assessment Form we will inform you whether you are eligible to apply to immigrate to Canada. (Our response time
is 48 hours and in some cases, less). However, if you are not qualified at this time, we will advise you as to how it is possible to apply for immigration to Canada in the near future.
Step by step explanation about our services and processing time of your application.
- Step 1
You make a request for a Free Immigration Assessment.
- Step 2
- We inform you whether you qualify or not.
- Step 3
- You request more information about our services and fees.
- Step 4
- We send you more information.
- Step 5
- You decide to retain our services. At this point we will send you an agreement outline of our services to you, service fee, installment payments as well as 100% "refund policy".
- Step 6
- You sign the agreement and send it back to our office along with the first payment.
- Step 7
- We will send you a package with all information, instructions, application forms to be signed by you as well as a list of all the documents that we will need to complete the processing of your case.
- Step 8
- We receive your application forms signed along with all the supporting documents required by the Immigration and the government processing fees.
- Step 9
- Your application will be prepared and make sure that it is filled out properly with all the information and supported by all the necessary documents required by the immigration. Then your application will be processed to the appropriate Canadian High Commission office.
- The time frame between Step 1 to 9 is approximately 1 to 2 months, all depending on how soon you complete your application and send it to our office with all the necessary documents.
- The remainder of time to complete the processing of your application depends on the Canadian Embassy which handles your application and whether no additional documents or information is required and/or whether you will be called for an interview. Processing time varies among visa offices and between applicants.
- If you are called for an interview, we will provide you with all the interview material and information needed to study and prepare yourself. Once you pass your interview, you will receive medical forms for yourself, your spouse and your children to undergo medical examinations.
- When the examination is done, immigration will issue a visa to you. Your immigrant visa is approximately valid for one year from the date of your medical exam. Based on this visa you must come to Canada before expiration date. If you do not use your visa within the validity to come to Canada, you must re-apply for immigration to Canada.
For more information about our Services and Package's Fee,
Please Click Here!